다음을 읽고, 의미를 파악해보세요~
- 모닝 뤼딩~입니다.
어제 읽은 글의 뒷부분을 살짝 단순화 해봤어요~
Q. 아래의 글을 읽고, 아래 글을 통해 저자가 '하려는 말'을 간단하게 한국어로 써보세욤~ (번역이 아닙니다~)
예) 저자는 이런 얘기를 하고 있다.
모모를 하는 것이 어찌어찌 해서, 모모가 이런이런 식으로 모모를 하고 있다.
- It is too easy for college to borrow money.
- Did you know that there is more debt for student loans than Auto Loans?
- Thats right.
- The 37 million people with student loans have more debt than 175 million credit card holders.
- The 37 million people with student loans have more debt than the debt on cars in the U.S.
- The average student loan debt is about 23,000 dollars.
- The median is close to $12,500. (median : 중간값)
- And it is growing.
- It has past 1 trillion dollars.
- We get nervous about the Trillions of dollars in debt the U.S faces.
- How do we feel about the trillion dollars debt that college kids have?
- The point is that it is to easy to get a student loan. (요지는 학자금 대출받는게 너무 쉽다는 것이다.)
- It is too easy.
- What do you think?
- Who knows the fact that it is easy to borrow money?
- Schools know that it is easy to borrow money.
- The schools are taking the student loan money as tuition feel.
- That is the reason why they are raising tuition fee every year.
- Why wouldn't they act the same as the real estate agents?
- Why wouldn't they act the same as the real estate agents during the housing bubble?
- If schools raise prices, easy money will be there. It is good business.
It is good business until it is not good business.
페북 링크 - 내 답을 달려면, 다른 분의 답을 보시려면~