메모장을 열고 번역해 보세요~
1. Patterns can provide generalized solutions which are documented in a fashion that doesn't require them to be tied to a specific problem.
2. This generalized approach means that regardless of the application (and in many cases the programming language) you are working with, design patterns can be applied to improve the structure of your code.
3. Certain patterns can actually decrease the overall file-size footprint of your code by avoiding repetition.
4. By encouraging developers to look more closely at their solutions for areas where instant reductions in repetition can be made, e.g. reducing the number of functions performing similar processes in favor of a single generalized function, the overall size of your codebase can be decreased.
5. Patterns that are frequently used can be improved over time by harnessing the collective experiences other developers using those patterns contribute back to the design pattern community.
6. In some cases this leads to the creation of entirely new design patterns whilst in others it can lead to the provision of improved guidelines on how specific patterns can be best used.
7. This can ensure that pattern-based solutions continue to become more robust than ad-hoc solutions may be.
다른 번역본과 비교해 보시려면 이곳으로~